Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I've got dreams...

I just had a dream that a riot of Simpson's characters destroyed Connie Chung's Disney restaurant, and to get her revenge she engineered the marriage of Oprah Winfrey (sic?) and Bob Dole at the very sight, which unleashed some kind of potent alien force that was then wreaking havoc on the greater Orlando area, in cartoon form of course. Bart was trying to use the dead carcass of a wildebeast to somehow destroy the wedding alien in a frenzy of panic and destruction. I woke up with the words, "I can't think of the Winfrey-Dole wedding without wanting to tell the community at large to go suck it" running through my head.
That was an odd one, but it never fails when I nap that I wake up in the middle of a REM cycle and get some wierd dream remembrances. I need to nap more often.

No comments: